Alumnus of the Year Award
Nominations will be accepted from Monday, September 3-Friday, October 5, 2018
What is the Alumnus of the Year Award?
The ATY Award, sponsored by the Lee University Alumni Association, has been created to recognize extraordinary accomplishments by members of the Lee family. One recipient will be recognized for significant achievement in their professional lives and/or for distinguished community service and will be honored at the President's Circle Dinner at Lee Homecoming Friday, November 2, 2018.
Who can be selected?
To be selected for the ATY Award, nominees must be a graduate of Lee University and have:
- attained prominence in their business, profession, or vocational endeavors and/or
- performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally, and/or globally. The individual must be a person of such integrity, stature, and demonstrated ability that the faculty, staff, students, and alumni of Lee University will take pride in, and be inspired by their accomplishments.
- cannot be a past recipient of the ATY award
Who can submit a nomination?
Nominations may be made by any of the following:
- Any alumni or friend of Lee University
- Any member of the Lee University faculty or staff
How can I submit a nomination?
Nominations should include:
- The completed nomination form
- Up to three letters (no more than three) detailing how the nominee fulfills one or more of the criteria listed above; should include specifics of the nominee’s accomplishments
- Optional: resume and/or other biographical information
***Please attach all letters/resumes in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email supporting documentation to email@example.com.